The Dracula Blood Set includes ‘The One with the Blood’ based on Irish writer Bram Stoker’s vampire tale and the first edition of our Romping through Dracula guide.
A man’s blood is the best thing in the world when a woman is in trouble – Dracula, Bram Stoker.
The print features a quote from the original Gothic book where the vampire hunters try to save Lucy’s life by giving blood. The guide gives a fresh take on the Irish roots of the world’s most famous vampire, its author and the places that inspired him. Dip into it if you are sinking your teeth into Dracula for the first time or even if you are at it again! Or use it as a guide to the original book or to explore Dublin and Ireland in the footsteps of Bram Stoker and his world-famous vampire.
The set makes a fangtastic literary gift for Gothic and vampire lovers and bookworms or if you lust after a man’s blood. Muahahaha… Made in Ireland.
Dracula Blood Print:
- Unframed digital colour print with backing board
- Size: A4 (210 x 297 mm approx.)
- Created and printed in Ireland.
- Acid-free paper, 100% recycled, FSC certified and carbon neutral.
- All packaging is biodegradable.
Romping through Dracula:
- A6, 60 pages, round corners, perfect-bound with eco-kraft cover.
- Created and printed in Dublin, Ireland, using sustainable material.
- 1st Edition 2014.